The HELLENIC INSTITUTE OF CERTIFICATIONS – EL.INP aims to offer to all citizens of our country and abroad, certifications of human resources in multiple disciplines, adopting and applying reliable and inviolable examination procedures.
Developed reliable certification schemes, in accordance with the requirements of the International Standard ELOT EN ISO / IEC 17024: 2012 in order for the certification process to be implemented with documented adequacy, impartiality, objectivity, reliability and validity.
In order to achieve the above objectives, it has developed and installed a Quality Management System, in accordance with the requirements of the International Standards ELOT EN ISO 9001/2008 and ELOT EN ISO / IEC 17024: 2012 through which:
• Implements all existing Legislative Provisions.
• Informs all stakeholders about the examination, evaluation and certification procedures.
• Monitors the effectiveness of Certification Schemes.
• Sets, monitors and achieves its objective goals.
• Plans and implements the improvement of the Certification Schemes, the organization and operation of the Company.
• Reviews the current Quality Policy in order to achieve its objectives.